Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thank you to everyone who has checked out this blog over the years. I moderated this blog for the few years that I added posts to it. You can still read all of the original posts and enjoy the comments, but I won't be adding any new posts for the time-being, and the comments sections have been closed for a number of years. I moderated the comments section to keep it free of spam or comments that had nothing to do with the posts, but, unfortunately, I don't have time to do that anymore. If you wrote a comment that has not appeared, I apologize. My life became very hectic for a few years, and I couldn't keep up with the comments to be moderated or the blog itself. That said, I hope you enjoy what's here if this is your first visit. Sincerely, John McNally author of two novels set in Burbank (THE BOOK OF RALPH and LORD OF THE RALPHS)

No comments: